Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Breaking Bad & Marie's purple obsession

I have talked to several people about breaking bad & watched it with about a half dozen friends. I love the cinematography of Michael Slovis, and the set direction & work of the art department including Michael Flowers among the others. Every one of my friends who has a decent background in photography picked up on the purple color scheme..everywhere Marie was. Everyone without any real photography background never noticed the color purple in all of the shots with Marie. That was certainly the most obvious, but Jessie also always seemed to have something red around him. It just seemed more subtle in his case. All of the colors & material in every shot of the show seemed very well planned & framed. It was candy to my photographic eye. I just can't believe people wouldn't notice the purple! It's always with Marie!

No comments:

Post a Comment